09 Sweet Milky Coffee wax melt
A rich sweet coffee scent which a touch of creamy milk and Vanilla. Top: Fresh Brewed Coffee, Star Anise Mid: Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar Bottom: Whipped Milk, Vanilla Bean Wax melts...
A rich sweet coffee scent which a touch of creamy milk and Vanilla.
- Top: Fresh Brewed Coffee, Star Anise
- Mid: Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar
- Bottom: Whipped Milk, Vanilla Bean
Wax melts are scented pieces of wax without a wick. They come in clamshell with 6 little cubes.
Hand poured in small batches with a blend of vegetable waxes.
How to use them
- Place 1-2 cubes of our wax welts in any wax or oil warmer and it last for days.
- They are designed to be slowly warmed using a wax warmer or ceramic wax using tea light as a heating source.
- Fast Shipping Delivery 24-48h with DHL Express.
- Standard Delivery with UPS 48-72h.
Our Service Time:
12 hours a day; 7 days a week; 365 days a year.
Moi and Ko guarantees delivery for all orders. If your order is not successfully delivered to you within 6 weeks, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will issue a full refund.
* Order can't be changed (Name/Tel/Postal/Address) or canceled once the package is shipped out!
* Shipping costs are non-refundable for all orders.
Most of our figure candles are made to be a decorative piece for your house, but in case you want to light them, especially the scented pieces, please follow our following recommendations.
Please understand that we have tested every type of our candles, burn and wick test, however as each is individually handmade they may burn slightly different when lit.
Those recommendations also work for glass candles (coming soon!)
Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼.
The first time you light your candle, please let it burn for an hour and an hour and a half to let your candle create a sufficient melt pool, but no more than 2 hours at a time, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting, uneven burning.
Don't leave your candle unattended when lit! If you are going to leave your house or room, please be sure to extinguish the candle first.
Keep it away from children and pets.
Don't burn your candle close to anything that can catch fire and keep it away from furniture, clothes, books and paper, flammable decoration, etc. Please burn it safely!
The first time you light our candles, please trim the wick 1/4.
Don't burn your candle until it has completely cooled. Then, trim again the wick before light it again. Untrimmed wicks lead to popping, smoking, and soot.
- Put your figure candle in a tray when use to burn them.
- Place your candle on a flat surface and don't leave it unattended when lit.
- Trim your wick in the first burn and each burn.
- For a correct candle flame, let it burn for almost 2 hours
- Keep candles far from children and pets.