Color Soy Bubble candle
Light up your space with our absolutely minimalist vegan soy bubble cube candle. Inspired in the '80s this handmade soy candle adds a chic touch to any room and looks gorgeous on any coffee table. ...
Light up your space with our absolutely minimalist vegan soy bubble cube candle.
Inspired in the '80s this handmade soy candle adds a chic touch to any room and looks gorgeous on any coffee table.
The main part of making these candles look beautiful is the geometrical symmetry. From all the angles, your bubble candle would be exactly the same. Because of this symmetry, you won’t need the bubble candle holders to make your beautiful candles stand straight; however, we’ll advise you to put them in a tray when use to burn them.
Presented in a kraft box, they are perfect for gifting.
- Made with 100% natural high-quality soy wax.
- Geometric symmetry that makes the candles awesome
- Availability in multiple colors and fragrances
- Perfect for giving as a gift or for decoration purposes
Every single candle is handmade, so the scent and the final color may be slightly different. Due to weather temperature, your candle may come with some small white marks known as "frosting", a very natural effect of natural soy wax and doesn't harm the candle or its burn.
Blush, Deep Blush, Lime, Aqua, Valentine Pink
- Fast Shipping Delivery 24-48h with DHL Express.
- Standard Delivery with UPS 48-72h.
Our Service Time:
12 hours a day; 7 days a week; 365 days a year.
Moi and Ko guarantees delivery for all orders. If your order is not successfully delivered to you within 6 weeks, please send us an email at email@example.com with your order number and we will issue a full refund.
* Order can't be changed (Name/Tel/Postal/Address) or canceled once the package is shipped out!
* Shipping costs are non-refundable for all orders.
Most of our figure candles are made to be a decorative piece for your house, but in case you want to light them, especially the scented pieces, please follow our following recommendations.
Please understand that we have tested every type of our candles, burn and wick test, however as each is individually handmade they may burn slightly different when lit.
Those recommendations also work for glass candles (coming soon!)
Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼.
The first time you light your candle, please let it burn for an hour and an hour and a half to let your candle create a sufficient melt pool, but no more than 2 hours at a time, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting, uneven burning.
Don't leave your candle unattended when lit! If you are going to leave your house or room, please be sure to extinguish the candle first.
Keep it away from children and pets.
Don't burn your candle close to anything that can catch fire and keep it away from furniture, clothes, books and paper, flammable decoration, etc. Please burn it safely!
The first time you light our candles, please trim the wick 1/4.
Don't burn your candle until it has completely cooled. Then, trim again the wick before light it again. Untrimmed wicks lead to popping, smoking, and soot.
- Put your figure candle in a tray when use to burn them.
- Place your candle on a flat surface and don't leave it unattended when lit.
- Trim your wick in the first burn and each burn.
- For a correct candle flame, let it burn for almost 2 hours
- Keep candles far from children and pets.