Christmas Pinecone Candles
Pinecone-shaped soy candle ideally to decor this winter season or the Christmas table. Available individually in creamy or nude-gold.
Our candles are individually hand-poured in small batches with a high quality soy wax.
☆ Description ☆
- Handmade with 100% Natural Soy wax.
- 100% Cotton wick.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable wax.
- Phthalate-free and paraffin-free
- Small batches
☆ More ☆
We use a high quality soy wax with a minor signs of frosting, probably the best wax in the. market, 100% natural but please also be advised "frosting" may occur and this is not a fault in the candle. This is a natural effect of using 100% soy wax and does not, in any way, impact the performance of your candle.
☆ Dimensions ☆
* Size: 7 x 6 cm
* Weight: 90gr
* Material: 100% eco soy wax
* Color: Creamy and nude
Most of our figure candles are made to be a decorative piece for your house, but in case you want to light them, especially the scented pieces, please follow our following recommendations.
Please understand that we have tested every type of our candles, burn and wick test, however as each is individually handmade they may burn slightly different when lit.
Those recommendations also work for glass candles (coming soon!)
Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼.
The first time you light your candle, please let it burn for an hour and an hour and a half to let your candle create a sufficient melt pool, but no more than 2 hours at a time, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting, uneven burning.
Don't leave your candle unattended when lit! If you are going to leave your house or room, please be sure to extinguish the candle first.
Keep it away from children and pets.
Don't burn your candle close to anything that can catch fire and keep it away from furniture, clothes, books and paper, flammable decoration, etc. Please burn it safely!
The first time you light our candles, please trim the wick 1/4.
Don't burn your candle until it has completely cooled. Then, trim again the wick before light it again. Untrimmed wicks lead to popping, smoking, and soot.
- Put your figure candle in a tray when use to burn them.
- Place your candle on a flat surface and don't leave it unattended when lit.
- Trim your wick in the first burn and each burn.
- For a correct candle flame, let it burn for almost 2 hours
- Keep candles far from children and pets.
- Fast Shipping Delivery 24-48h with DHL Express.
- Standard Delivery with UPS 48-72h.
Moi and Ko guarantees delivery for all orders. If your order is not successfully delivered to you within 6 weeks, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will issue a full refund.
* Order can't be changed (Name/Tel/Postal/Address) or canceled once the package is shipped out!
* Shipping costs are non-refundable for all orders.