Toffee Shell Candle
New in! Toffee color for our beautiful classic shell candle. Hand poured with 100% eco soy wax and eco-cotton wicks making them sustainable and vegan. Additional information Dimensions Weight: 157gr...
New in! Toffee color for our beautiful classic shell candle.
Hand poured with 100% eco soy wax and eco-cotton wicks making them sustainable and vegan.
- Fast Shipping Delivery 24-48h with DHL Express.
- Standard Delivery with UPS 48-72h.
- Free Shipping on orders over 85€ within Europe and USA.
- Free Shipping on orders over 15€ Spain and Portugal
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
Most of our figure candles are made to be a decorative piece for your house, but in case you want to light them, especially the scented pieces, please follow our following recommendations.
Please understand that we have tested every type of our candles, burn and wick test, however as each is individually handmade they may burn slightly different when lit.
Those recommendations also work for glass candles (coming soon!)
Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼.
The first time you light your candle, please let it burn for an hour and an hour and a half to let your candle create a sufficient melt pool, but no more than 2 hours at a time, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting, uneven burning.
Don't leave your candle unattended when lit! If you are going to leave your house or room, please be sure to extinguish the candle first.
Keep it away from children and pets.
Don't burn your candle close to anything that can catch fire and keep it away from furniture, clothes, books and paper, flammable decoration, etc. Please burn it safely!
The first time you light our candles, please trim the wick 1/4.
Don't burn your candle until it has completely cooled. Then, trim again the wick before light it again. Untrimmed wicks lead to popping, smoking, and soot.
- Put your figure candle in a tray when use to burn them.
- Place your candle on a flat surface and don't leave it unattended when lit.
- Trim your wick in the first burn and each burn.
- For a correct candle flame, let it burn for almost 2 hours
- Keep candles far from children and pets.